Thursday 8 December 2011

Consumerism is a Disease....

....for sure..... and I'm well into the final stages....

Yes, this post (soon to be followed by another) is about my shopping over in the land of EspaƱa. I have done basically NO souvenir shopping- sorry guys!

BUT

I have been on an absolute mission!
NOT to reinvent myself
NOT to redo my entire wardrobe
NOT to find a new style

Just, to buy what I love, make it my own and not have a price limit to pay a little extra for good quality stuff.

Don't get me wrong I've still bought some crap that I don't need, or fell apart after a while or which looked good at the time, but weren't really all that.

ANYWAY, I decided to share, just because...

Life update after the photos y'all.

my suitcase from the Chinese shop 18 euro yesboi!

my lavender candle and organic sweetrose hand cream- expensive but worth it - thanks Natura

My H&M tutti frutti body spray- YES

My homeless gloves from Shana- so I can actually feel my hands on the way to work

My Springfield jacket, down from 40 to 20 Euros!

My b-day present dress from Bershka that I was bang-on!

My satchel from Springfield- set off the alarm in every shop I went into for weeks..kmt

Long sleeve LBD from Sfera

15 euro skinny jeans from Ch. shop fit so good! Jeggings from Stradivarius and sweat pants from Madrid!

Skirts from Shana and Matsuri shorts- they look massive but my bum is massive so bothered!


 Now the goodstuff for Triona :)


Mac purchases- tinted moisturiser, mineralise blush (Gleeful) - been waiting to get that since NYC, concealer, and highlighter sample-YES M.A.C

Sephora- where to begin, thanks to my loyalty card, foundation brushes, sharpener, topcoat, primer and foundation samples...

And my Sephora liquid eyeliner- AT LAST! My arm is complete! <3

Another party tomorrow

FLIP!

I know they say I'm a party pooper but I'm just so BORED! I don't think I should have to get drunk just to have fun, why can't it just be fun in the first place? LONGGGG! Ah well!

Started packing, 16 days till I go home and counting......


XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment