Monday 25 October 2010

Miniature Announcement (Monique)

Ok, here goes,


A few months ago, I entered a competition to win a trip to NY with Superdrug. I won, and was supposed to take one of my parent's, but, because of finances, work, and general crap, that flopped, so I'm taking the only other person who knew- Caitlin (as I'm sure you all guessed).

HOWEVER



The trip, comes with spending money, so I will bring each of you back ONE thing, obviously within reason cost wise. So, place your order or you get a key chain. :D


X


(and yes I was bricking it about doing this for some reason, but now, gracias al internet, its out of my hands, so, booyah!)

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh, kelty would just like something small and pretty!!! failing that an I <3 ny tshirt.....failing that some american sweetiesssssssssss :D

    oh and congrats guyssss, you're gonna have so much fuuuuun :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete