Tuesday 3 December 2013

Seriously, Monday is becoming a butters, bitter, leftover aftertaste in my mouth....

My weekends are so eventful these days - Oh! and blisteringly cold, can't forget that- that my weekdays, particularly les Lundis, just can't compare and become gruelling obstacles between my last great escapade and the next.

Although I gotta admit.

The fact that my epic weekends eat up my Sunday, leaving me no time to plan. And my Thursday night/Friday mornings are a write off, spent sleeping off the week...leading on to no planning being done then either......

I need to get my life in order....

Aaaaand go to bed at a reasonable time, starting now.

But before I go:

This little boy is giving me everything right now! Bringing that #JoyByForce extra hard. 
I dare you, ^click the link ^ and see if you don't love him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment